AT&T 630 termcap entry ??

Eric Pearce eap at bu-cs.BU.EDU
Mon Feb 27 07:53:19 AEST 1989

In article <15113 at cup.portal.com> Brendan at cup.portal.com (Brendan P Kehoe) says:

> While we're on this subject, I would be very grateful for a list of books
>and/or text files available that describe reading/composing termcap entries.
>I'd appreciate something that builds from the ground (assuming no previous
>knowledge in the area) on up.
>
>Brendan at cup.portal.com  -or-  ...!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!Brendan

 Here you go:

 "Termcap and Terminfo"

  O'Reilly & Associates, Inc
  981 Chestnut Street
  Newton, MA 02164
  uunet!ora!nuts

 Eric Pearce                                   ARPANET eap at bu-it.bu.edu
 Boston University Information Technology      CSNET   eap%bu-it at bu-cs
 111 Cummington Street                         JNET    jnet%"ep at buenga"
 Boston MA 02215                               UUCP    !harvard!bu-cs!bu-it!eap
 617-353-2780 voice  617-353-6260 fax          BITNET  ep at buenga