unix internals class

Mark A Allyn maa at ssc-vax.UUCP
Wed Feb 22 02:28:39 AEST 1989

I need help in finding a class, seminar, whatever on unix internals and
writting device drivers for unix; ie; to help me to become a unix guru.

I have kind of inherited a unix based system here at work. We have a
Sun workstation using 4.3 bsd as well as a Metheus workstation using
4.1 bsd.

I tried our own school system here a boeing but no luck. What would bed
ideal would be something here in Seattle but if not, I'd like to know
about anything anywhere.

I have started to read Bach's book (Design of Unix operating system) and
would have a pretty good understanding of the basics before I even start
so I would be looking toward something that is advanced and goes into the
nitty gritty details.

Thanks

 Mark Allyn
 206-773-8533