Debugging multi-process applications

Chuck Karish karish at forel.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 28 17:49:02 AEST 1989

In article <961 at ncr-sd.SanDiego.NCR.COM> mikem at rupert.SanDiego.NCR.COM
(Mike Meyer) wrote:
?    I am looking for information on multi-process debuggers currently being
?    used in a Unix environment and also on ways people debug a multi-process
?    application in a Unix System V environment.  Has anyone had any experience
?    with or heard of a multi-process debugger for a Unix  System V system?

The AIX version of dbx supports multiple processes.  I haven't used it
very much, but enough to know that it works.  It needs AIX version 2.2
or later.

	Chuck Karish	karish at denali.stanford.edu
			hplabs!hpda!mindcrf!karish