XINU sources and experiences

Harris L Gilliam hackeron at athena.mit.edu
Thu Feb 16 17:06:56 AEST 1989

Hi,

	Has anyone out there heard of XINU?  Does anyone have XINU source?
Has anyone compiler XINU for PDP-11 or LSI-11 based machines (such as
PDP-11/23's ).  Finally if anyone has compiler XINU for any machine, what
are your experiences with it?  Have you been able to port UNIX software with
ease?  I'd appreciate it if all responses could be mailed to me.

							--Harris
							:-)

|  Harris L. Gilliam                   ()    4 Ames St. Cambridge MA 02139 |
|  Internet : hackeron at athena.mit.edu  () hgilliam at media-lab.media.mit.edu |
|  UUCP     : {backbone..}!mit-eddie!mit-athena!hackeron                   |
|For every complex problem,there's a solution that's simple,neat,and wrong.|