development environments

jma:jma jma at jma.UUCP
Sat Feb 11 16:44:24 AEST 1989

My  company is also looking for SW development tools, as well as, trying to
decide which platform (SUN or Apollo) would provide the best development
environment.

We are also looking for 4GL and CASE tools that will help improve
our productivity. Code generation, code reusability, version control,
etc..., i.e., backend CASE is our primary focus at this time.

I would be glad to post a summary of information provided. I also feel
that this subject is worthy of a separate newsgroup devoted to CASE tools.
Are their others interested?

Send responses to uunet!jma!jma

--
John Amason                     e-mail: uunet!jma!jma
Landmark Graphics Corp.         phone: (713) 579-4749