csh prompt info....>again<

Brad Turner mbt at bridge2.3Com.Com
Thu Feb 16 07:58:24 AEST 1989

I know this has been asked SEVERAL times so NO FOLLOWUP POSTINGS PLEASE....

Back some time ago sombody posted a csh prompt that included the cwd in
the prompt string. If the first part of the cwd string was the users
home directory a  ~  replaced the homedir substring. Could somebody please
MAIL me that particular prompt string.

If you too are intrested in this type of prompt MAIL me and I'll forward
the info to you when I get it. Please folks lets not waste bandwidth with
followups. Just say "n"

thanks,
-brad-

--
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
Brad Turner	1330 Ashleybrook Ln.	(919) 768-2097	| I speak for myself