FOR JOHN LUKAS @ IHLPF.ATT.COM (was Re: date functions)

Mike Khaw mkhaw at teknowledge-vaxc.ARPA
Sat Feb 18 11:51:19 AEST 1989

> I am looking for a set of routines that will perform date manipulations.

I tried to respond by e-mail, but research.att.com seems to be too
busy to talk to us.

The _Collected_Algorithms_of_the_ACM_, October 1970, "Tableless Date
Conversion" by Richard A. Stone, probably has most of what you want.

I have some of it written in C that I can e-mail you if you send me
a path that goes through a Usenet backbone site.

Mike Khaw
Internet: mkhaw at teknowledge.com
UUCP: {uunet|sun|ucbvax|decwrl|ames|hplabs}!mkhaw%teknowledge.com
USPS: Teknowledge Inc, 1850 Embarcadero Rd, POB 10119, Palo Alto, CA 94303