terminfo vs. termcap

Neil McKenzie mckenzie at june.cs.washington.edu
Sun Jan 22 05:25:44 AEST 1989

Even though I have been able to fix my problem here with the friendly
advice of the readers of comp.unix.*, it seems that most of these Sys V
applications are not shipped with A/UX, and *this* is my gripe here.
Perhaps Apple can ship "captoinfo", "infocap" and a few others with
A/UX in the future.  Yes, there is "tic" but no "untic"..

Some people have requested that I post source for "captoinfo".  Is it
bad practice to post source code to this group?

--Neil (communication breakdown, it's always the same...) McKenzie
mckenzie at june.cs.washington.edu