Man pages for awkcc.

Andrew Josey andrew at uel.uel.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 20:15:14 AEST 1989

In article <2586 at rtech.rtech.com>, kevinm at rtech.UUCP (Kevin Malloy) writes:

> 	We have received a version of awkcc from ATT.  Unfortunately we
> haven't received any man pages or instructions on how to use it.  I need

This Toolchest product should have been delivered in multiple directories:
"src" with source code, and "fmt" and/or "unfmt" for formatted or unformatted
documentation, in this case there is a man page and a tutorial document.

To reach the UNIX (R) System Toolchest in the U.S.A. phone
201-522-6900 (1200 baud) and login as guest.

In Europe, there is a Toolchest Information Server from which an index
of available information can be obtained by mailing mcvax!ukc!uel!tc-info
with subject: index.

--
 Andrew Josey,	AT&T Unix Europe, a Division of AT&T (UK) Ltd.
 International House, Ealing Broadway, London W5 5DB, England, UK