Ultrix sccs question

Jeffrey W Percival jwp at larry.UUCP
Fri Jan 20 01:37:04 AEST 1989

I am beginning to use the Ultrix SCCS software, and am confused on a
point.  Suppose I have a family of files I want to keep associated with
the same version number.  So I do a "sccs edit SCCS" and get them all
out for editing.  Then I do a "sccs delta SCCS" and they all go back
into the SCCS directory.  But suppose the new delta has, among all the
other files, a new file?  That is, the new delta has a file that the
old delta did not.  The new file lingers after the "sccs delta SCCS",
and how do I get it associated with the SID of the latest delta?
--
Jeff Percival (jwp at larry.sal.wisc.edu)