STARLAN/RFS under 3.2.1

Scott MacQuarrie scott at attcan.UUCP
Fri Jan 13 00:47:09 AEST 1989

In article <92 at attibr.UUCP> vch at attibr.UUCP (Vincent C. Hatem) writes:
>I'm having a problem with my STARLAN and RFS software - it seems I have
>the wrong version(s) of something for 3.2.1.

Your problem is an incorrect version of Network Support Utilities. The
correct version to run under UNIX SYS V 3.2.1 or 3.2 (which are the same
thing) is NSU 1.2. This has an order code of 1041-502 (otherwise known as a
PEC code). This will solve the problem with running network software under
3.2.1 (or 3.2 :-) ).

--
     -------     Scott T. MacQuarrie
   -====------   Senior Technical Consultant, Toronto Branch, AT&T Canada

P.S. Opinions expressed are my own and represent neither statement nor
     policy of AT&T or AT&T Canada Inc.