Sun-3 VME Bus Device Driver Wanted

Robert E. Filer rfiler at dragonlady.afit.af.mil
Sun Jan 15 15:23:42 AEST 1989

I am looking for driver source for the following Sun-3 VME Bus device:

	MIL-STD-1553B BUS CONTROL UNIT VMEbus INTERFACE,  MODEL BCU/VME-1014.
	This board is manufactured by SCI.

Since this is a rather oddball device, I would settle for the source to
other "generic" Sun-3 VME Bus drivers.  I have driver code written for
this board from another machine/OS and will convert it if I have to,
but I'd like to take a look at some other Sun-3 device drivers.  Any
help locating sources, or any pointers on writing Sun device drivers
would be greatly appreciated.

-----
Bob Filer
Air Force Institute of Technology