SCO Xenix, RCS

Andy Bringhurst andy at tlxprs.UUCP
Thu Jan 12 02:14:46 AEST 1989

Help!!!!!!!!!

We are running SCO Xenix 286 on an IBM-AT. For over a year, we had been running
version 2.2.1, with very few problems. A port of rcs was done for use with
development on this system.

Recently, we installed update B (to upgrade to version 2.2.2), and then update
K (to upgrade to version 2.2.3). Now, there are problems with rcs. Someone
advised that the version of diff is different, and if the version distributed
with version 2.2.1 was restored, everything would return to normal. No such
luck. 'diff' is the same in both versions. The specific problem is with the
'rlog' command. When executed, it returns the following error:

	missing line number in edit script, rlog aborted

Any suggestions? Does rcs require re-porting?

Thanks for your help,

Andy Bringhurst
Telexpress, Inc.
(609) 877 - 4900