Bell Tech's 8 port card

Dewey Paciaffi eddjp at dasys1.UUCP
Tue Jan 24 02:56:37 AEST 1989

We are considering upgrading our 386 XENIX box from an ARNET 4 port 9600 baud
board, to a Bell Technologies ACE 8 port 38,400 baud board. Has anyone out
there had any experience good/bad/otherwise with this particular card that
they could share with me? We'll be driving seven WYSE-60 terminals and a
direct-connect into an IBM communications network.

Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks.
--
| Dewey Paciaffi                 |  It's just music. It's playing clean and  |
|                                |  looking for the pretty notes.            |