Terminating idle logins

john s karabaic fuzzy%aruba.dnet at wpafb-avlab.arpa
Tue Jan 10 06:39:14 AEST 1989

Anybody know of any daemons that search for users who have been idle
for longer than x minutes and then automatically log them out?  I'm on
a VAXStation III with a 2-user license, so we need something like
this.  I'm also running X Windows, so I may need to hack it so it
won't affect the virtual terminals.

||Lt John S. Karabaic        || arpanet:                                     ||
  ---------------------------   fuzzy%aruba.dnet at wpafb-avlab.arpa            ||
||Bldg 22, Room S-108        || phones:     |"A large and liberal discontent:||
||AFWAL/TXI                  || 513 255 5800|These are the goods in life's   ||
||ASD AI Applications Office || 513 255 5537|   rich hand,/The things that   ||
||WPAFB, OH 45433-6543       || AV 785 5800 |are more excellent." Wm. Watson ||
||               It's not just a job.  It's an indenture.                    ||