Thanks

Joseph E Poplawski jep at fantasci.UUCP
Sat Jan 21 16:39:29 AEST 1989

Just a world of thanks to all of those who helped me with the latest set of
questions I posted.  Again, the net has proven itself to be an invaluable
resource for someone who doesn't have a guru handy!

Thanks again.

-Jo
|  Joseph E Poplawski  (Jo)                   US Mail:  1621 Jackson Street   |
|                                                       Cinnaminson NJ 08077  |
|  UUCP:..!rutgers!rochester!moscom!telesci!fantasci!jep                      |
|       ..!princeton!telesci!fantasci!jep                                     |
|       ..!pyrnj!telesci!fantasci!jep           Phone:  +1 609 786-8099 home  |