unix 'spell'

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.COM
Sun Jan 8 16:36:55 AEST 1989

In article <993 at vsi.COM>, friedl at vsi.COM (Stephen J. Friedl) writes:

> For you BSD-ers, System V went to a hashed dictionary format...

Gee, I don't remember the hashed stuff on BSD but I guess spell
would have been unworkable had this not been the case.  Thanks to
Rich Adams :-) and Rick Salz :-) for the admonishments.

    Steve

Stephen J. Friedl        3B2-kind-of-guy            friedl at vsi.com
V-Systems, Inc.        I speak for me only      attmail!vsi!friedl
Santa Ana, CA  USA       +1 714 545 6442    {backbones}!vsi!friedl
-------Nancy Reagan on Usenix in San Diego: "Just say *go*"-------