Strange error with FTP

Bamf ngorelic at uokmax.UUCP
Tue Jan 17 14:43:27 AEST 1989

	I have been trying to FTP and/or rlogin to several sites, and have
gotten:

%> ftp 192.26.83.1
ftp: getsockname: Invalid arguments

	I know that the address is correct, and "ping" get returns from
it, but I cannot connect.  Any ideas?

(the address belongs to csm9a.colorado.edu, just in case it matters)

Noel

--
You want it should sing too?          |          ngorelic at uokmax
<Never have figured out what goes here>    ...hpuecoa!bgphp1!ngorelic