LaTeX mailing lists

john s karabaic fuzzy%aruba.dnet at wpafb-avlab.arpa
Wed Jan 4 22:57:01 AEST 1989

I tried getting this to Mr Fuchs, but it got bounced back.

Have fun.

TEXHAX at SCORE.STANFORD.EDU

   TeXHAX is for people interested in TeX and Metafont installation and
   maintanance.  Notices of new versions/bug fixes are sent to this list, and
   discussion of various CPUs and printers that people are interested in using
   with TeX is encouraged.

   Archives are kept on SU-SCORE (SCORE.STANFORD.EDU) in file:
      <TEX>TEXHAX.MSG

   All requests to be added to or deleted from this list, problems, questions,
   etc., should be sent to TEXHAX-REQUEST at SCORE.STANFORD.EDU.

   Coordinator: Malcolm Brown <TEXHAX-REQUEST at SCORE.STANFORD.EDU>

TeXMaG <DHOSEK%HMCVAX.BITNET at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>

   TeXMaG is an electronic magazine published by the Harvey Mudd College
   Mathematics Department available free of charge to all interested parties
   reachable by electronic mail.  It is published monthly, on the last weekend
   of each month, except when conditions prevent publication.  Article
   submissions, contributions for the Toolbox, letters to the editor and
   back-issue requests should be sent to
   <DHOSEK%HMCVAX.BITNET at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>.

   BitNet subscription requests should be sent to <DHOSEK at HMCVAX.BITNET> or
   send the following interactive message to LISTSERV at BYUADMIN:
      SUBSCRIBE TEXMAG-L Your_Full_Name
   European users may send the SUBSCRIBE command to LISTSERV at DEARN.  On JANET
   requests should be sent to <ABBOTTP at UK.AC.ASTON.MAIL>, users on CDNnet
   should send subscription requests to <list-request at ubc.csnet>,and others
   should send mail to <DHOSEK%HMCVAX.BITNET at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>.

   Editor: Don Hosek <DHOSEK%HMCVAX.BITNET at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>

  ===========================  ==============================================
||Lt John S. Karabaic        || arpanet:                                     ||
  ---------------------------   fuzzy%aruba.dnet at wpafb-avlab.arpa            ||
||Bldg 22, Room S-108        || phones:     |"A large and liberal discontent:||
||AFWAL/TXI                  || 513 255 5800|These are the goods in life's   ||
||ASD AI Applications Office || 513 255 5537|   rich hand,/The things that   ||
||WPAFB, OH 45433-6543       || AV 785 5800 |are more excellent." Wm. Watson ||
||               It's not just a job.  It's an indenture.                    ||

These opinions are mine and I cannot confirm or deny whether anyone else holds
them.