Using LQ-1000 on a 3/50 (4.0.1)

Frank W. Peters peters at cc.msstate.edu
Tue Jan 17 01:30:25 AEST 1989

Greetings,

     I recently connected an Epson LQ-1000 to a Sun 3/50 running SunOS 4.0.1.
Now I would like to take advantage of its capabilities.

     Could anyone give me pointers to any tools that would allow me to print
graphic files (Sun raster, plot(5), tiff, giff etc...) and print nroff output
taking full advantage of the printers boldface and italics fonts?

     Please send any responses directly to me as I seem to be experiencing
some delay in getting subscribed to this list.

                            Thank You
                            Frank Peters

Internet: peters at CC.MsState.Edu
BITNET:   PETERS at MSSTATE.BITNET