'tree' utility

Jonathan Bayer jbayer at ispi.UUCP
Tue Jan 17 08:07:12 AEST 1989

In article <1351 at uswat.UUCP> sheryl at hosa.USWest.COM () writes:
>Looking for utility to graphically illustrate directory structures on Sun
>systems, especially the 'tree' utility.

You could try looking at vtree, which I sent to Rich Salz and was
posted in comp.sources.unix several months ago.  Unfortunately I sent
version 2 several months ago, and it has yet to appear.  If you want it
let me know.

JB

--
Jonathan Bayer				"The time has come," the Walrus said...
Intelligent Software Products, Inc.