100ns .vs. 120ns

Joseph E Poplawski jep at fantasci.UUCP
Thu Jan 5 06:40:35 AEST 1989

How bad of a speed difference would my UNIX V.3 for the 80386 system incur if
I added 120ns chips instead of the 100ns chips it already has 2 meg of?  The
system is a personal system with no more than 3-5 users on at the extreme most.

The reason I am considering the slower chip is mainly the price.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-Jo
|  Joseph E Poplawski  (Jo)                   US Mail:  1621 Jackson Street   |
|                                                       Cinnaminson NJ 08077  |
|  UUCP:..!rutgers!rochester!moscom!telesci!fantasci!jep                      |
|       ..!princeton!telesci!fantasci!jep                                     |
|       ..!pyrnj!telesci!fantasci!jep           Phone:  +1 609 786-8099 home  |