Momentum computer

Nick Sayer nsayer at uop.EDU
Tue Jul 4 07:08:04 AEST 1989

It's me again. I'm still looking for info or help to rehabilitate this
old "Momentum" computer. Last time I tried, I got pointed towards a
"Sytek" corp in Mountain View, Ca. 411 has never heard of them.

Below is the information from last time. Anyone with any information
about this box, please mail, post, call collect, ANYTHING. I don't want
to just trash this thing, as I believe it to be potentially useful, given
a @#^*@#$&^@$^! system tape.