Scanners for Suns.

Frank W. Peters peters at cc.msstate.edu
Tue Jul 25 01:27:43 AEST 1989

Hello,

     I've been asked to find out what scanners are available for Sun4 systems.

     We'd probably be interested in grey scale scanners since we don't have
any color output devices but I'd be interested in hearing about any types of
scanners.

     The type of information I'd be interested in are:

     o cost
     o number of grey scales (or colors if appropriate)
     o resolution
     o image formats supported
     o maximum image size (ie, how big a picture can it scan).

     Pleas e-mail replies to me.  I will summarize to any who are interested.

Thanks in advance

--Frank
                                    _______
                                   /       |
| Frank W. Peters                /Starkville                                  |
| Systems & Networks Programmer  /       * |   Internet:Peters at CC.MsState.Edu |
| Mississippi State University   \         |   Bitnet:  Peters at MsState.BITNET |
| Post Office Drawer CC           |        |   Phone:   (601) 325-2942        |
| Mississippi State, MS 39762     /        |   FAX:     (601) 325-3299        |
                                      /    |
                                      \____|