UNIX related publications

John E Van Deusen III jiii at visdc.UUCP
Tue Jul 25 09:29:21 AEST 1989

In article <2268 at husc6.harvard.edu> sob at harvisr.UUCP (Scott Bradner)
writes:

> I'm looking for info about UNIX publications, I'm tring to put
> together a list for a talk I'm giving.  So far all I have is:
>	UNIX Review
>	UnixWorld
>	UNIX Journal
>	and the usenix & /usr/group mags (;login, comUNIXactions)
>                                                         ^
>                                               [ ComUNIXations ]

The /usr/group also publishes the UNIX RESOURCES GUIDE.  On page 23,
under the section "Periodicals", they cover this subject pretty well,
considering that the current issue was published in 1988.  They also
discuss newsletters and even German and Japanese language periodicals.
They do not mention a UNIX Journal, however.
--
John E Van Deusen III, PO Box 9283, Boise, ID  83707, (208) 343-1865

uunet!visdc!jiii