How to speed up uucp with Telebits(only getting 800 chars/sec )

Amanda Walker amanda at intercon.uu.net
Tue Jul 11 01:30:06 AEST 1989

In article <7102 at swlabs.UUCP>, jack at swlabs.UUCP (Jack Bonn) writes:
> Looks like uunet doesn't have
> enough horsepower here.  What are you other folks getting for throughput?

We only get 800-900, but when I try to run our 3B2/300 at 19200, it chokes
and dies, so I thought the problem was on our end.

BTW, has anyone successfully run a TB+ on a 3B2/300 at 19200?  It's the only
port being used on that serial board, if that makes a difference...

--
Amanda Walker
InterCon Systems Corporation