Books on sockets, semaphores, etc.

jdm jdm at hodge.UUCP
Sat Jul 29 12:50:55 AEST 1989

I am looking for references to any books with a good section on
sockets, semaphores, shared memory, etc. as found on Unix.  I have
need for such information as it applied to the Sun 386i running
SunOS 4.0.1.  Please send any references to books, magazine articles,
or even public domain code my way.

	Thanks,

--

"I'm an anthropologist, not a computer systems architect, damit!"

jdm at hodge.cts.com [uunet zardoz vdelta crash]!hodge!jdm

James D. Murray, Ethnounixologist	TEL: (714) 998-7750 Ext. 129
Hodge Computer Research Corporation	FAX: (714) 921-8038
1588 North Batavia Street
Orange, California 92667  USA