Telebit setup

Greg Foisy greg at apcitor.tor.apollo.com
Sun Jul 2 05:50:29 AEST 1989

Sorry for doing this as I know that the information has been
posted before, but...

Can anyone give me the  settings for a Telebit Trailblazer Plus?

Thanks.
Greg

--
 One of the most overlooked advantages to computers is...  If they do foul up,
         there's no law against whacking them around a little.

	apollo computer, a workstation division of Hewlett-Packard