Path to Dow-Corning?

David A Rasmussen dave at csd4.milw.wisc.edu
Tue Jul 4 03:30:19 AEST 1989

I have a professor here who wishes to contact someone on the PROS
(PRofessional Office System) network at Dow Corning, I believe in
Michigan. His brother says he can send mail from Belgium to a system
called MIDVM01 which to me sounds like a bitnet site. He says they can
send mail to some ibm network, but I am not sure if this is bitnet in
general or some internal net.

Any help appreciated!

--
Dave Rasmussen, UW Milwaukee Computing Services Division. Uucp: uwmcsd4!dave,
Inet: dave at csd4.milw.wisc.edu, Bitnet: dave%csd4.milw.wisc.edu at INTERBIT