at files and permissions

Greg Limes limes at sun.com
Tue Jul 18 09:59:50 AEST 1989

In article <269 at arnor.UUCP> uri at arnor.UUCP (Uri Blumenthal) writes:
   Well, wizards shouldn't be "naive" - so they can't be confused so easily,
   can they? And I bet that not every wizard really knows the behavior of
   all the pieces of all the major variations of UNIX (at least 4 of them,
   so far).

I was under the distinct impression that part of the qualifications for
being a "wizard" is to know when you have reached the limit of your
wizardliness, and act appropriately.

But then, I have a few years to go before I will qualify as a wizard, and
may have overstepped my limits -- I better go back to patching running
kernels with cat :-)
--
Greg Limes	limes at sun.com	...!sun!limes	73327,2473	[chose one]