WYSIWYG Editors In UNIX

Fred Rowland rowland at hpavla.HP.COM
Mon Jul 24 21:41:03 AEST 1989

I think you're really asking about things like Interleaf, which is a
combination editor/word processor/page layer outer (something like
that).  It comes from the Interleaf company in Cambridge Mass.

I'm familiar with both the full-bore Interleaf Technical Publishing
system, which runs on Apollo, Sun, and other hardware platforms,
and a slightly-trimmed version called IBM Interleaf Publisher which
runs on AT-compatibles.  If you would like more discussion on either,
contact me by e-mail.

Fred Rowland
Hewlett-Packard Avondale Division
rowland at hpavla.HP.COM