Information sought on OSF -- Summary (?)

Gertjan van Oosten gjoost at westc.UUCP
Wed Jul 12 17:42:28 AEST 1989

Here are the final scores:

> From: servio!bruce at cse.ogc.edu (Bruce Schuchardt)
>
> OSF (Open Software Foundation) is at
>
>     11 Cambridge Center
>     Cambridge, MA  02142
>
> Telephone:  617-621-8700
>
> They distribute "snapshots" of their work.  You can get info
> directly from them.  I am looking into their stuff too, and
> have their literature and a copy of their current Motif Window
> Manager and Toolkit manual.

Just for all those who are interested...
(like cs!utexas.edu!Sun.COM!apple!voder!cullsj!david (David Taylor)).

| G. J. van Oosten                                  mcvax!westc!gjoost |
|                         West Consulting bv                           |
| Phoenixstraat 49          P.O. Box 3318           Tel: +31-15-123190 |
| 2611 AL  Delft            2601 DH  Delft          Fax: +31-15-147889 |
|                          The Netherlands                             |