How to speed up uucp with Telebits(only getting 800 chars/sec )

Terry Friedrichsen terry at sunquest.UUCP
Wed Jul 26 01:13:07 AEST 1989

Don't forget about phone line noise, either.  Error correction will slow down
the effective transfer rate.  Some of the phone systems here in Arizona are
OLD (in Eloy and Arizona City, we still gotta give the operator our phone
number when making a long-distance call :-).

Terry R. Friedrichsen

Disclaimer:  the company doesn't read my messages, so it can't possibly
know what I'm saying.