gov't certified "secure" Unix

Ronald Khoo ronald at ibmpcug.UUCP
Tue Jul 25 03:34:15 AEST 1989

In article <1038 at riddle.UUCP> andrew at riddle.UUCP (Andrew Beattie) writes:

>SCO UNIX 3.2 (Note that I said Unix not Xenix and 3.2 not 2.3)
>is designed to meet C2.

_designed_to_meet_ ?  Do you know if it will actually be *certified*
before they sell it?

(If so, I'll never buy it, secure un*x is a contradiction in terms :-) 8-)
--
Ronald.Khoo at ibmpcug.CO.UK (The IBM PC User Group, PO Box 360, Harrow HA1 4LQ)
Disclaimer: With my opinion of PCs, ibmpcug probably disclaims knowledge of me!