Is there any wordprocessor in unix

Earl H. Kinmonth ked at garnet.berkeley.edu
Wed Jul 19 01:43:10 AEST 1989

In article <18606 at mimsy.UUCP> chris at mimsy.UUCP (Chris Torek) writes:
>In article <1989Jul17.211715.6273 at eci386.uucp> woods at eci386.uucp
>(Greg A. Woods) writes:

>This is true.  n/troff's major failing, though, is (in my opinion)
>in its blind acceptance of virtually arbitrary input.  If you feed
>it modem-noise, it will produce *something*; the only question is
>what.  n/troff is simply not helpful enough at pointing out errors.

You might look at the MKS/SQPS version of troff/nroff for PeeCees.
I've just started using it, but can at least observe that it has
an option similar to some C compilers to provide varying levels of
diagnostic and warning information.

Perhaps someone will get the message and port this system back to
**IX?