XEROX invisible man page update

Paul Hargrove m20992 at mwvm.mitre.org
Tue Jul 18 23:13:43 AEST 1989

I appreciate the many help full suggestions I have received concerning my plea
for help with the XEROX that used invisible text for highlighting.  I think
that the most popular suggestion I received was to replace the vt100 emulator.
That may or may not work (I have yet to see).  As Leeland Heins pointed out to
me it is not uncommon for MS-DOS packages to have problems with monochrome
monitors.
   One think that did bother me however was the suggestion from some people
that since I said I did not have any documentation for QVT, the com package I
was running, that the copy must be illigit.  The truth is that the package is
share-ware type stuff and whoever bought it (not me) didn't want to pay a
little bit extra to get documentation for it.  I know that piracy is a problem
but do not think that we need become suspicious of any one who lacks
documentation for their software.
*
*        Paul