Where to get BSD docs? (Was Re: SysV bcopy?)

JIM PICKERING jrp at rducky.UUCP
Wed Mar 22 14:47:10 AEST 1989

In article <383 at siswat.UUCP> buck at siswat.UUCP (A. Lester Buck) writes:
:Where exactly does one get BSD documentation?  I was looking over
:the order form for the Usenix manual set for 4.3BSD and was ready
:to send in my money, but it clearly stated that they needed my
:BSD license.  I have no current connection with a BSD licensee,
:but often need the manuals for converting programs to System V.
:

I just got a membership package from Usenix, and included therein is an
order form for 4.3BSD manuals.

	4.3BSD User's Manual Set (3 vols)	$25
	4.3BSD Programmer's Manual Set (3 vols)	$25
	4.3BSD System Manager's Manual (1 vol)	$10

jim

--
Jim Pickering c/o Technical Solutions	|| (north) ..csustan!polyslo!rducky!jrp
P.O. Box 1045				|| (south) ..sdsu!polyslo!rducky!jrp