Need termcap for Toshiba P351

Henry in EE henry at ndcheg.cheg.nd.edu
Wed Mar 29 15:48:25 AEST 1989

I have a Toshiba P351 (24 pin) dot matrix printer hooked up to a
Fortune system (UNIX BSD 4.2).  I want to use the full capability of my printer
but I don't have a printcap entry for it.  It can emulate a Qume Sprint-11 or
an IBM graphics printer.
                DOES ANYONE HAVE A PRINTCAP ENTRY FOR:
                           Toshiba P351
                           Qume Sprint-11
                           IBM Graphics Printer

If you don't have one, could you tell me from where I might gleen one?
Is there an archive of printer printcap entries anywhere?

I would appreciate any help with this!

Thanks in advance,
Henry Harbury.

P.S.  Mail will get to me by just return address or send it to the internet
      address below.  Thanks.
Henry Harbury                                INTERNET: henry at amalthea.ee.nd.edu
Dept. of Electrical Engineering
University of Notre Dame