Wanted: info on history on UNIX, family picture

Keld J|rn Simonsen keld at dkuug.UUCP
Wed Mar 22 05:24:57 AEST 1989

I am posting this for a friend not on news, please respond to him, not me  /Keld

I am in the process of writing an article for the danish edition
of PC world on the history of UNIX. I would greatly appreciate
any information you can provide me on the history of our favorite
operating system.

As an illustration in the article I would like to have a picture
showing the family tree of UNIX, eg. how the system evolved, and
how all the different versions interrelate.

If you coul help me, or maybe post my request on the network
it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Kim Biel-Nielsen
kbn at kontiki.dk (...mcvax!dkuug!kontiki!kbn)