A Death in the Family (important and long)

H Keith Henson hkhenson at cup.portal.com
Mon Mar 13 16:41:47 AEST 1989

The posting by peter at thirdi.UUCP (Peter Rowell) should cause people to
think about the subject of death.  I doubt many who read it will do anything,
because (according to Miskky's model of the mind) we build "censors"
in our minds which deflect thoughts about subjects close to our own
mortality.  I am one of the few who *have* made these kinds of arangements,
but I don't expect many others to do likewise, or to take the much more
dramatic step of making cryonic suspension arangements.  Keith Henson