Is there any way of setting up search path for cron?

Rit Chiang chiang at odin.m2c.org
Wed Mar 8 08:19:10 AEST 1989

I am setting up a script command in crontab.  Now the script contains
a few other command in /usr/local/bin.  However, these commands are
not absolutely specified in the script.  The run got aborted due to
the fact that cron cannot execute the commands.  My question is whether
there is any way to specify a search path for cron (similar to set path
command in the .cshrc file).

Thanks for any response.

							Rit
Rit Chiang		     | UUCP:{harvard, ulowell}!m2c!chiang
Mass. Microelectronis Center | Internet: chiang at m2c.m2c.org
75 North Dr.,		     | CSNET: chiang%m2c.org at relay.cs.net
Westboro, MA 01581           | (508)870-0312 X222   [FAX (508)898-2275]