the AWK document

Francois-Michel Lang lang at sirius.PRC.Unisys.COM
Wed Mar 15 05:40:16 AEST 1989

There has been some discussion recently about the supplemental AWK
document which I mentioned recently.  Many people have sent me
mail requesting a copy of it, and I have sent it to them all, I think.
I have no idea if it is legal or ethical for me to do this
(please, if this is a no-no, somebody tell me!),
but I have also made this document available by anonymous ftp from
     linc.cis.upenn.edu.
It's in ~ftp/pub, and the file is called awk.supp;
the title and author of the document, again, are

A Supplemental Document For AWK, or
Things Al, Pete, And Brian Didn't Mention Much
by John W. Pierce

I think it needs ditroff to print it out.