awk document

Christopher Lott cml at brachiosaur.cis.ohio-state.edu
Mon Mar 6 02:54:34 AEST 1989

In article <7865 at ihlpf.ATT.COM> lukas at ihlpf.UUCP (Lukas,J.) writes:
>I would like to thank the kind soul who sent to me a copy of
>	"A Supplemental Document For AWK"

Hi folks,

Is this document copyrighted?  If so, then read no further.  If not,
AND _the_ _author_ _would_ _allow_ _it_, could it be posted?

thanks.

chris...
p.s.  I read about the posting of the ieee article; don't want to repeat that.
p.p.s.  I would like a copy, if I can get it legally!
-=-
cml at cis.ohio-state.edu        Computer Science Dept, OSU          614-292-1826
 or:  ...!{att,pyramid,killer}!osu-cis!cml		<standard disclaimers>