Where in the archive is Compress.c?

Jean-Pierre Radley jpr at dasys1.UUCP
Fri Mar 24 02:31:05 AEST 1989

In article <15884 at cup.portal.com> Steve_A_Hales at cup.portal.com writes:
>	Could somebody mail me, or tell me where I could find the source
>	to unix Compress.c.  I've read its in an unix archive somewhere, but
>	I can't seem to find it.

You might want to get in to Compuserve's UNIXFORUM. In one of the
libraries is the source for compress version 4.3, which runs a little
faster than the generally available 4.0, while producing the same
compression ratios.
--
Jean-Pierre Radley		Honi soit		jpr at dasys1.UUCP
New York, New York		qui mal			...!hombre!jpradley!jpr