How to use merge RCS and make

Richard Thombs richard at ssf.uucp
Fri Nov 10 00:46:46 AEST 1989

I have decided to use RCS rather than SCCS because of its in-file edit log.
However, one feature I _wish_ it had is that ability to work with make as
SCCS does. What I'd really like is the source to a version of make that uses
RCS in place of SCCS for all the ~ rules. Failing that, a set of make rules
that can extract RCSed files properly would do.

			Richard Thombs
--
Post:  System Software Factors, Chiltern Chambers, Caversham, Reading, England.
Mail:  richard at ssf.{co.uk,uucp}	or ...!ukc!reading!ssf!richard