C BNF Grammer

Vik Lall vik at mentor.cc.purdue.edu
Thu Nov 9 16:41:48 AEST 1989

In article <266 at ntmtv.UUCP>, scoter at ntmtv.UUCP (Patrick Thompson) writes:

> Does anyone out there have a BNF grammer for C.

I think I might have responded to this, anyway, even if I didn't,
here is something that might help.

j.cc.purdue.edu:~ftp/comp.sources.unix/volume1/ANSI.C.Z
-or-
uunet.uu.net:~ftp/net.sources/ansi.c.grammar.Z

Or, if you are on a BSD system, the online copy of PS1 will have
"The C Programming Language - Reference Manual", written by dmr..

You can even look at the back of K&R.

Hope this helps.

-vik

---
Vik Lall				vik at mentor.cc.purdue.edu
Purdue University Computing Center	lall at purccvm