Procedural Help Systems

Stephen K Mulrine smulrine at cs.strath.ac.uk
Thu Nov 23 08:37:33 AEST 1989

I am undertaking a study of procedural help systems as part of my
Computer Science project and I believe that there are working versions
of such systems (on-line & off-line) installed worldwide.

Can anyone supply me with information/documentation on any system that
might have been installed at their site?

Please respond by e-mail; I don't have time to read this group :(

Thanks in advance
Stephen

(PS if you're not sure if it's procedural or not, then it probably
isn't. I don't want manual pages for learn! (or for 'man' :) )
--