Returned mail: Cannot send message for 3 days

Mail Delivery Subsystem MAILER-DAEMON at decwrl.dec.com
Sun Nov 19 23:47:00 AEST 1989

While talking to /usr/bin/mail11v3:
>>> MAIL From:<@sandia.gov:info-unix at brl.mil>
<<< 400 Remote node hotair unreachable

   ----- Unsent message follows -----
Date: 16 Nov 89 04:32:00 MDT
From: info-unix at BRL.MIL
Subject: INFO-UNIX Digest  V8#119
To: "omalley" <omalley at hotair>

Date:       Thu, 16 Nov 89 02:46:22 EST
From:       The Moderator (Mike Muuss) <Info-Unix-Request at BRL.MIL>
To:         INFO-UNIX at BRL.MIL

INFO-UNIX Digest          Thu, 16 Nov 1989              V8#119

Today's Topics:
                 symbolic link filemodes unchangeable.
               Re: symbolic link filemodes unchangeable.
                             Re: VI & spell
                 Re: Some questions about POSIX headers
                                Re: ESIX
                        Re: Berkeley Unix on PC?
                           How to choose SCSI
                  Re: export vars from cshell script?
                          Re: a perl question
                   Re: vi editor enhancement request
                            Re: sendmail.cf
                        Re: core files under SV
                    Re: Import variables in to awk.
                        spell..adding new words
                      Re: spell..adding new words
                            ESIX has a bug.
                    Calendar of UNIX-related Events
    -msU troff package sought for vi tutorial (was: vi (vs VMS/EDT))
                  Re: What is a good SCSI controller?
                          Re: another nice one
                                 thanks
            Re: XMODEM transfers while using 'script' (ptys)
                Anybody ever use the tenex mode of ftp?
                                 patch
                             Re: cc -o *.c
                  MS-DOS BBS programs under 386 UNIXes