PHIGS and pixrect

J. Hopkins jim at melpar.UUCP
Fri Nov 10 02:09:32 AEST 1989

Has anyone ever used rastor data with PHIGS on a Sun??

I'm trying to put a rastor (pixrect) image as the background
of a PHIGS canvas, and draw on the background using PHIGS.
The problem is repairing the background that PHIGS does not know
about....quickly.

One way to do it is to refresh the background and then tell PHIGS
to redisplay all posted structures.

How can I force PHIGS to redisplay all posted structures? Postall
seems to be smart enough to know if an element is already displayed,
not to redisplay it.

	Any information is greatly appreciated.
	I will post any solutions.

		Thanks,

			Jim Hopkins

	Please respond via E-Mail  to  uunet!melpar!jim