Looking for database or UNIX user group meetings in Bay Area

Brian Matthews blm at 6sceng.UUCP
Mon Nov 27 06:34:56 AEST 1989

[Sorry I couldn't limit distribution more, but I'm not in the Bay Area]

The president of our company is going to be in the Bay Area the week of
December 4th, and would like to attend a database or UNIX user group
meeting.  If you know of any that week, could you drop me a note
giving the date, time, and location of the meeting, and if you know
who a contact person is with the group, their name and phone number.

Thanx for the information.
--
Brian L. Matthews	blm at 6sceng.UUCP